Employment-Based Immigration and Non-Immigrant Visas

Palladino, Isbell & Casazza LLC understands that much of the cutting edge research and development in the United States is performed by foreign nationals, that the agricultural industry in the United States is supported by dedicated workers from abroad,  and that many of the most caring workers in our health care system were not born in the United States. Our firm is dedicated to assisting corporations of all sizes and individuals of all skill levels navigate the complex territory covered by U.S. immigration laws and regulations governing employment-based immigration.  If you are contemplating coming to the United States for temporary employment, we have experience with B-2 visitors’ visas; E-5 visas for Australian nationals; initial H-1B visa filings, transfers, and renewals; L-1A and L-1B visas for international managers and intracompany transferees; O visas for business people of extraordinary ability; R visas for religious workers and professionals; and other types of employment-based non-immigrant visas. 

We also have extensive experience assisting professional athletes and artists from around the world obtain the visas required to play and perform in the United States with P and O non-immigrant visas, as well as P-1S and O-2 visas to bring their dedicated staff members to the United States. Our attorneys have been successful in demonstrating to USCIS adjudicators that athletes from exciting and growing, but non-traditional, professional sports such as snowboarding, motocross, supercross, snocross, and minor-league affiliates of major league teams are as deserving of P and O non-immigrant visa classification as athletes from better-established professional sports.  

If you are trying to come to the United States as a permanent resident, we are also well positioned to assist you in obtaining all manner of employment-based green cards.  These include EB-1 self-petitioning cases for individuals of extraordinary ability; EB-2 cases for tenure-track faculty at colleges and universities; EB-2 special recruitment for non-tenure track college and university faculty members; and PERM cases for workers in other fields.  We can also assist individuals seeking green cards based on their work as religious ministers, religious professionals, and investors.   Many of our clients seeking employment-based immigrant visas and adjustment of status originally come to the United States as non-immigrants. We welcome the opportunity to work with you in changing your status from non-immigrant to immigrant where possible.

Contact Us

Our dedicated attorneys are eager to meet with you and learn about your specific immigration issues. For assistance, please call our office at 215 576 9000.